Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whew!

I just got a message from my dad saying that he has my birth certificate in hand.  This is a relief of tremendous proportions.  For the longest time (2 weeks), I've had no documentation to prove that I exist since most of  my important documents were taken with my wallet that was stolen.  With news of this birth certificate, I can now go about the business of getting my identity back.

Bank of America forgot to send me a new check card so I'm struggling with how to get money without using a credit card that requires ID for purchases.  As you can see, this is a long and winding road.  For those of you who have seen my stress close-up, you can probably know that I've had enough stress for a while.

I know yesterday I talked about not caring as much about sports, but all day I've had an inkling to watch the Lakers' first game tonight.  I think I'll have my laptop, a book, and some NBA basketball to entertain me tonight.

No comments: