Today was draining. It's amazing how much more tired you feel when the whole day feels frenetic. I suppose there is truth to stress being much harder on the system than simple adrenaline. Must be the added mental strain. I don't know, I'm not a doctor. I should ask a doctor.
The bright spot was getting to finally check out the new Weepies album while at work. I really enjoyed it, especially "All Good Things" and "Not Dead Yet". It had much more of Deb Talan than Steve Tannen, which was a slight letdown, because I really enjoy when he gets a chance to lead the song. But I won't complain, the Weepies are always a breath of fresh air to me. And if that wasn't good enough, after everyone left work, I got to finally listen to the She & Him album, and got to listen to my love, Zooey Deschanel on my new computer speakers. I love her. I love this album. I love how my overtime wasn't nearly as... overtimey... ugh... with music filling the room.
Monday, May 12, 2008
And miles before we sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment