So this morning, I mapped out all the tasks and plans I have for this week. It's a pretty impressive list if I get it all done. It also points out to me just how much I let slip through the cracks every day. When did I get to the point where batting .200 in my responsibilities somehow became the accepted norm?
I'm not ashamed to say it: I can't wait for Chelsea vs. Manchester United, the final of the UEFA Champions League. The match is being held in Moscow, Russia. If you ever questioned the popularity of soccer, the Russian government is considering a ticket to the match to be a 72 hour visa as well to expediate supporters in and out of the country. Russia! Amazing. One of the bummers of not being in England anymore is that I get so much soccer information second hand. But a week from now, I'll be sitting there at my TV like I was in West London all over again. Thank you God for creating Didier Drogba. May he find the net yet one more time.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Making Plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment