Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lazy Sundays create guarded optimism

One of my favorite things is to find music by complete accident that just moves me one way or another. Today, I got a chance to listen to The Submarines, and immediately fell for this. Yes.

I can't resist. One more song suggestion. Shamelessly, I heard this on Scrubs and it totally reflected my heart right now. War time, baby.



My friend Dan made a pretty sweet video for his nephew in Ohio, about Flat Stanley. I had never heard of the Flat man before this, but looking on YouTube, it's quite the thing to love. Dan asked me to provide some cheesy voice-over work for it. Check it out. It's awful (the voice-over, not the video... the video is great). Whatever, I'm typing too much.



Today was a good day. Good friends at church, lunch and then a relaxing Sunday. I'm not looking forward to this week. But maybe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Submarines seem to have quite the presents in television. Although, I've never consciously heard them.

I think that will change soon.

Anonymous said...

just go ahead and ignore the incorrect spelling of presence.

oops! thanks!

Britton said...

never ever had heard of them before now. i found them when I clicked on them in the "users who bought (whoever) also bought" of iTunes. Soooo glad I did. Now I'll probably hear them all over TV and hate them eventually... dang it!