Sunday, July 20, 2008

To Him Who Overcomes...

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

To him who overcomes, he will not be hurt at all by the second death.

To him who overcomes, I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.

To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations.

To him who overcomes, he will be dressed in white and not have his name blotted from the book of life.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to see with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

To him who overcomes, I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem.

I will also write on him my new name.

He who has an ear, let him hear.

1 comment:

jay said...

hang in there brother...