Thursday, May 15, 2008

C'mon...Shake, Shake...Shake, Shake... Shake it!

I just created a MySpace music playlist tonight. If you told me that I had to spend an hour wasting it by creating a list of songs for my webpage, I'd do it gladly every time. Check it out.

Today was beautiful here in WA today, and as always, I celebrated it by working indoors. I can't be too bitter, though. I get to go see some baseball tomorrow night with my friend, Dan. Minor league, major league, beer league, it's a wonderful sign of summer when it's nice and warm and baseball is on the schedule. Hopefully we'll get seats next to Ben Cheney (pictured). In no way would that be creepy.

I got to go lift weights and have a Bible study with my pastor this morning. We try to do it every week, but we both get busy. It's so refreshing having that voice in my life. I had no idea how much I was crying for any kind of mentoring until I realized just how important these times with him have been for my walk. God has blessed me by putting men in my life that truly see different areas of my life and my different weaknesses in a very understanding and graceful light. To feel like I can be myself without pretense or hesitation is a gift, indeed.

I have to say, I love the SRT's at my work. I know I get them in trouble when I have to point out their errors, but I always seem to end up chuckling about something when I walk through their area throughout the day. I just thought I'd throw that in there.

No comments: