Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quite a comfort...

Listening to Andy yesterday, he pointed out a verse that has stuck with me all day. In fact, I think the symbolism of it and the promise tucked inside brings so much peace, I wanted to share it.

"Your path led through the sea,
your way through the mighty waters,
though your footprints were not seen. "

-Psalm 77:19


I've wondered a lot about my future the last couple of days. Brainstorming about the future at my company, in my personal life, in my home life... etc. I often disregard the guidance I get that I do not actually hear or see, the aches I feel in my heart that I try to ignore. This verse captures it so well. I can never exactly track where God has nudged me but I can't deny that he has. I've been very blessed to be where I am now.

No comments: